Why Colloidal Copper?
After many years of research into Copper, Colloidal Copper and its uses, our findings have proven the following:
- Promotes healthy skin
- Supports healthy cartilage and tendon regeneration
- Plays a critical role in cellular energy production
- Helps maintain the integrity of connective tissue in the heart and blood vessels
- Plays a role in bone formation
- Plays a role in the metabolism of the neurotransmitters norepinephrine, epinephrine and dopamine
- Functions as an antioxidant
- Necessary for normal iron metabolism and red blood cell formation
- Copper is known to play an important role in the development and maintenance of immune system function
- Copper increases the body’s ability to absorb iron
DO NOT use this product if you are allergic to copper
Allergic reactions to copper, while not unheard of, are uncommon. Someone having an allergic reaction to copper would not be able to handle a metallic copper object such as copper jewellery without causing an allergic reaction. Those who are uncertain if they are allergic to copper should apply a few drops to the back of the hand to see if an allergic reaction results.
EU Legislation Notice
Due to changes in EU Legislation, we can not claim that gold is a cure for any condition discussed herein nor that it is specifically recommended for use on these conditions. However, by accepting our Disclaimer (on arrival at our website) or by making a purchase, you are exercising your Human Rights as a consumer. Our findings are based on many years’ research and consultation with health professionals and scientists, well-documented cases, testimonials from our customers and from our own testing and usage.
Colloidal Copper should be taken in the morning on an empty stomach 15-20 minutes before eating for maximum absorption.
The nominal adult dosage for Colloidal Copper is one tablespoon (15ml) daily to maintain good health but the optimum dosage will vary based on individual needs. Up to three tablespoons per day may be taken to help fortify the immune system when needed.
For children start with a dosage of one teaspoon (5 mL) for each 70 pounds of body weight and determine the optimum dosage by doubling the dosage after one week. Individual requirements will vary so actual dosage must be determined by trial and error.