If you are not satisfied with any Colloidal Company product, you can return the product unopened, undamaged and in its original packaging for a full refund at any time up to 30 days from the date you received it. If you wish to cancel your order in this way, you must confirm this by phoning/emailing us within 7 days of receipt of the product. We will advise you on how to return the product to Orenda Wellbeing Organisation. In addition to these statutory rights, we will also credit you with the full cost of a nutritional product if on trying it for the first time you find it is not suitable for you, provided you have purchased the smallest size available and you let us know within 30 days of receipt of your order by calling Customer Services. In the unlikely event that any goods arrive damaged or opened, please let us know and we will replace your order. Insurance legislation requires us to return damaged good’s with the seal unbroken. So that we can give you satisfaction as quickly as possible please call +44 (0)131 202 6171 BEFORE returning a product. Remember to enclose your name, and address, when returning a product.
General Terms & Conditions
The term “ Colloidal Company” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Orenda Wellbeing Organisation’s prior written consent.
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors, this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
(a) information about your visits to and use of this website;
(b) information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
(c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications; and
(d) OTHER INFORMATION.
(2) Information about website visits
We may collect information about you computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability, and for marketing purposes.
We may send a cookie which may be stored on by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognize your computer when you visit our website, and to personalize our website for you. [Our advertisers may also send you cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookie by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
(3) Using personal data
(a) improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
(b) send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
(c) send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by clicking ‘Unsubscribe’ at the bottom of any email you receive from us)
(e) OTHER USES.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
(4) Other disclosures
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
(c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
(5) International data transfers
If you are in the European Union, information which you provide may be transferred to countries (including the United States, Japan, which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Union. You expressly agree to such transfers.
(6) Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
(7) Policy amendments
(8) Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.